What skillset is essential for this role?
- At least 2 years of experience in frontend development and familiarity with the React ecosystem
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Familiarity with Docker
- Practical knowledge of Unit / Integration testing
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol and REST API
- Background in Webpack, Yarn, GIT
- Clean code with code review obligatory approach
- Focus on teamwork and improving existing cross-team solutions
You are a star to us if you:
- Have an experience in NodeJS
- Are familiar with basic UI/UX principles and work with a design team
- Know how to deal with web analytics domain
- Are familiar with microservices architecture
- Are experienced with dependency injection
- Have an open mind for non-trivial frontend architecture solutions
- Are open-minded to backend Python
A brief introduction
We are the Platform Team. We manage the application layer, which serves as a common ground for other product teams. Our daily task is to manage and develop microservice-oriented architecture to make it simple and accessible for other developers, keeping it up-to-date with the latest solutions to enhance performance and security.
The structure of our team is simple: developers and a product owner. What we’re looking for is a person who fits in our culture, knows their stuff and wants to develop the product, not just code. We are agile, inspired by Scrum. Were pros at remote work, but we still meet at the office from time to time to spend the day together.
Most of the time we communicate in Polish so you don’t need to speak perfect English, but we’ll expect your work to be documented in English.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people who want to build something together and join us in our journey of product development. We will be delighted to have you with us if you value good team relations, support, cooperation, are open-minded and look for solutions to satisfy all stakeholders.