The chosen person will join our On-Premises team and get to cooperate with enterprise-level customers – companies that are recognized worldwide. He/she will be involved in the platform’s development, implementing our application, and customizing our solutions on a daily basis.
What will you be doing?
- Participating in calls with Piwik PRO clients and analyzing requirements for enterprise customers
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of projects
- Helping customers to improve and adjust data reporting methods to suit their needs
- Functioning as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Piwik PRO can better serve our customers
What do we expect from you?
- Previous experience in running/coordinating web projects
- Fluent command of English (both in writing and speaking) and confidence to communicate in formal conversations
- Fluent command of Polish
- Previous experience in working with corporate clients
- Great communication skills
- A proactive attitude and the ability to use your initiative
- An ability to achieve goals without detailed instructions
Possessing these assets would be an advantage:
- Background in web analytics
- Practical knowledge of any analytics platform
- German or French communication skills
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (5000-8000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues and knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private healthcare
- A lunch Card
- A Multisport Card
- The possibility to work remotely (part-time)
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”Apply now