You will be a part of a small, hardworking and motivated team.
The “Trucker Team” builds essential component for the whole platform to ensure Piwik PRO Analytics Suite collects, stores, and retains terabytes of data in ways that align with our privacy guidelines, meet regulatory requirements and, most importantly, do so in a way that meets high quality standards and scales well even on limited infrastructure. Rust was chosen to achieve this as it helps to create efficient software with smaller system requirements.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- are passionate about development and learning new technologies and systems,
- demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- hold yourself and others to a high standard when working with production systems,
- have the ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality,
- are upbeat, adaptable, and results-oriented with a positive attitude,
- feel comfortable giving and receiving feedback openly,
- like to dive into complicated domains,
- live and breathe systems and services and write high quality code (we work mostly in PHP and Rust. However, languages can be learned: we care more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework)
What skills do you need:
- experience with Rust programming language,
- experience in another programming language and OOP paradigm,
- you stick to Clean Code principles,
- SOLID and other good practices are not just a theory,
- writing test is a natural part of development for you,
- experience in MySQL/MariaDB,
- experience in distributed systems and microservices,
- Docker is not something new for you,
- you’ve been working with Redis,
- you can communicate in English – reading and writing documentation in English is not a problem for you.
Additional points for:
- experience with CI/CD,
- experience with web development,
- experience with monitoring solutions like Prometheus and Grafana.
What we can offer:
- flexible cooperation (if you prefer to work fully remotely – no problem!),
- an attractive salary (11000-14000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract),
- a development tools package with premium access to e-learning services, resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues and knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups,
- private health insurance,
- a lunch Card,
- a MyBenefit program,
- unforgettable parties and company retreats,
- a completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal!