- SharePoint reports dedicated to the SharePoint integration. These reports help you understand user engagement, see popular content and authors, optimize the search engine and much more.
- New metrics and dimensions dedicated to the SharePoint integration. You can now use them in custom reports, dashboards and segments.
- The session log report is adjusted to the SharePoint integration and shows data and behavior of each SharePoint user.
- You can now send a dashboard in a scheduled report.
- Calculated metrics that let you create your own metrics to better describe traffic on your website.
- Changed permissions for goals. Now you need to have manage permissions to add and edit goals.
- Changed permissions for custom dimensions. Now you need to have manage permissions to add and edit custom dimensions.
- The dimension:
Ecommerce conversions in sessionswas moved from the session to ecommerce category.
- You can now look at filters set in reports without editing the report. Click the three-dot icon next to the report, and then click Show filter definition.
- Regex is now available in report filter conditions and Analytics (new) API.
- Copying dashboards now works correctly.
- Counter widgets on a dashboard and an exported dashboard now look better thanks to improved design.
- Error message in the Google Ads integration.
- Filters in the user flow report now work correctly.
- Opening the user flow report from a custom report now works correctly.
- The chart series selector now works correctly.
- File names for exported reports are now user-friendly.
- Statistics in the breakdown in the user flow report are now counted correctly.
- Custom dimension names in the user flow report are now displayed correctly.
- You can now add the
data-disable-delayattribute to the
<a>element to skip custom link handling when your application suffers from unnecessary redirects.
- Added the following IDs:
Analytics visitor ID,
Analytics visitor IDsand
Device IDs. You can now use them to build and export an audience.
- Long attribute names now are displayed correctly.
User IDno longer influences
Visitor IDvalue. If
User IDis set for a visitor, its value will be added to the visit, but unlike before,
Visitor IDwon’t change. Also
User IDis no longer a source of information for the mechanism that joins sessions.
- In cross-domain tracking, you can now customize link format responsible for passing
Visitor IDbetween websites.
- You can now turn SharePoint reports on or off in Administration. SharePoint reports is an additional section in Analytics dedicated to the SharePoint integration.