- Tableau integration that lets you quickly export raw analytics data from Piwik PRO to Tableau. In Tableau, you can comfortably visualize your data and make them easy to understand for your teammates and clients. The integration uses the web data connector in Tableau, and you can access via this link:
- New dimension:
Gclid, short from Google Click ID, that shows a parameter passed in the URL with ad clicks in Google Ads. It helps to identify the campaign and other ad click attributes.
- An improved date picker that lets you choose dates more easily.
- You can now see the values of custom events in the tracker debugger.
- We changed the way the data exporter delivers your data. Now you won’t receive data for each site and scope in separate files or tables. Instead, you’ll receive two files or tables: one for events and one for sessions. These files or tables will have data for all your sites and apps. Also, goal names won’t be exported until we bring the new tracker online (Q4 2021).
- You can now resize the list of triggers, tags or variables to see their long names.
- You can now use a variable in the value field in the custom event tag.
- We removed consent statistics from Consent Manager > Insights. All consent statistics are now available under Analytics > Reports > Consent.
- The custom dimensions have new functions:
- The tracker now correctly creates cookies with the
secureattribute always when
setSecureCookieis used. Previously, when
addTrackerwas used, it could create additional cookies without this attribute. The
secureattribute ensures that cookies are sent securely and are not accessed by unintended parties or scripts.
- We’ll remove old functions for custom dimensions:
getCustomDimensionin the future because they didn’t encode the data. We recommend using the new functions instead:
- You can now install our product more easily thanks to new installation instructions under Administration > Websites & Apps > Installation.