- You can now add notes to dates in reports. Notes help you mark advertising campaigns, site changes, public holidays or other events that caused spikes or drops in traffic. You can also include added notes in your scheduled reports and alerts.
Core planEach account in the Core plan can have up to 10 scheduled reports and 10 alerts.
- In the funnel report, you can now see an average or median time between funnel steps and an average and median time to complete a funnel. You can also set two additional options for funnel steps: Directly after previous step or Indirectly after previous step. Overall, you have more control and information for funnel reports.
- You can now name interactions in the user flow report.
- You can now use up to 100 slots for an event custom dimension and 100 slots for a session custom dimension. We increased the number of slots to give you more flexibility.
- Scheduled reports are now visible to all users. Only authors can edit their scheduled reports. Users with manage permissions or higher can delete any scheduled report.
- Alerts are now visible to all users. Only authors can edit their alerts. Users with manage permissions or higher can delete any alert.
- Refreshed look, improved filtering and better navigation in the tracker debugger. We included an option to view raw requests for events and added new events:
Enterprise plan: On-premisesGoogle Ads integration now supports proxy. Accounts that are hosted using the internet with firewall protection can now integrate with Google Ads.
- We removed Analytics (classic) from the user interface and replaced the old tracker with the new one. For more about the new tracker, see the Tracker section below.
- We removed old API endpoints for custom dimensions and goals that were used with Analytics (classic) and old tracker. You can now use new API endpoints for custom dimensions and goals.
- Refreshed tag names.
- You can now track up to 200 custom dimensions with tags.
- All sites and apps now send requests to Tag Manager over a secure HTTPS protocol.
- The list with requests from visitors (Consent Manager > Data subject requests) now loads faster.
- Refreshed look of Consent Manager with improved navigation, clearer option names and descriptions.
- All sites and apps now send requests to Consent Manager over a secure HTTPS protocol.
- You can find all setup options for the new tracker under Administration > Sites & apps and Administration > Settings > Global site & app settings and quickly control how you collect data.
- Now when you add users to your account, we send them email invitations. Invited users can join your account and set their passwords.
- Refreshed look of the log-in screen, reset-password screen and email notifications.
- Refreshed look of Administration and Profile with clearer option names and descriptions.
- We introduce a new faster and more stable tracker. It handles traffic spikes with ease, calculates sessions more accurately, and passes detailed event data to the tracker debugger without any delay (
page-performance-metric ping). The new tracker comes with setup options available under Administration > Sites & apps and Administration > Settings > Global site & app settings making it easy to control how you collect data.
- You can now use new API endpoints for the tracker debugger.
- We removed the old tracker and replaced it with the new one. Now sessions are calculated a bit differently, so you might see some differences in numbers in reports.
- In Tableau integration, you can now choose a Google Ads scope and import data from Google Ads.
- The mobile SDK for Android and iOS now fully supports anonymous tracking.