- On dashboards, you can now stack or group bar charts.
- You can now use the YouTube video tracking tag and HTML5 video tracking tag in single-page applications without any problems. We fixed an issue where a script would sometimes fail to recognize videos in single-page applications.
- You can now quickly copy the site or app ID using a copy button.
- We removed an unnecessary UUID from API call payloads.
- We fixed an issue in the following options: (1) Tag Manager > Piwik PRO (tracking code) > Recognize a visitor across domains and (2) Tag Manager > Piwik PRO (tracking code) > Recognize a visitor across subdomains. The mechanism adds the
pk_vidparameter to the page URL to pass the visitor ID between domains, but the bug would sometimes add the
?&characters at the end.
- iOS SDK and Android SDK are now on the same version and work the same way. This alignment will make it easier for you to work with our SDKs.
- iOS SDK received some updates, including: (1) It tracks sessions more precisely; (2) It works in dry-run mode; (3) It sends data about the tracking source to the tracker debugger, and more.
- Android SDK received some updates, including: (1) It sends data faster to Analytics – in 30-second intervals; (2) It tracks content impressions correctly; (3) It sends data about the tracking source to the tracker debugger, and more.