- Now when you set the sorting option
Newest to oldestor
Oldest to newestin the tracker debugger, it’ll stay as set until you switch to another site or app or refresh Piwik PRO.
- Element presence trigger: You can now use this handy trigger to fire a tag when a given element, like a button or form, is on a page. If the element is added after the page view, the trigger will also find it.
- We refreshed the default copy on consent forms and other consent widgets that your visitors see. The refreshed copy will appear only for new sites and apps and is available in English, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese.
- You can now see your Piwik PRO version in Menu.
- We’ll now send email notifications to users who changed their passwords and to the ones who were removed from an account.
- We increased the sample scope from 5% to 10% for page performance metrics. The metrics will be more precise now.
- Now the following option is turned on by default for all new sites and apps: Administration > Settings > Global site & app settings > Start a new session when the campaign changes.
- Piwik PRO SDK for Flutter: You can now collect data from applications built with Flutter.
- A dedicated tracking library for React: You can now collect data from web applications built with React.
- If you use Google Tag Manager to install our tracking code, you’ll see
Google Tag Manageras a traffic source in our tracker debugger.
- Piwik PRO SDK for iOS now supports building apps on Apple M1.