- You can now add an additional dimension in core reports and custom repots (explorer type). This lets you see data for two dimensions in a single view.
- The values for the
source/mediumdimensions are now lowercase. Example: google, bing, baidu.
- Visitors’ IP addresses are now fully masked when this option is used: Administration > Sites&apps > Privacy > Ask visitors for consent (on) > Collect data without using cookies (on).
- Outlinks containing a child node are now tracked correctly.
- In our iOS SDK and Android SDK, you can now use a dedicated method to collect data from campaigns that use deep links (URI instead of URL).
- In our React library, you can now use the
DataLayer.push()method to push data to the Tag Manager’s data layer.
- In Google Data Studio integration, we removed some ecommerce metrics and dimensions that were wrongly displayed.