- Quick filters in core reports and custom reports: You can now easily filter out data in tables using multiple conditions and regular expressions (regex).
- You can now click on links to pages in Custom reports > User flow > Show all paths.
- In August 2022, we’ll stop collecting data for the following dimension:
Designated market area(DMA). The change is due to the new geolocation service that doesn’t provide such data. This dimension is no longer available in custom reports, but it is and will be in core reports (for access to historical data).
- We renamed these tags to align with the current brand names: Floodlight Counter (was DoubleClick Floodlight Counter), Floodlight Sales (was DoubleClick Floodlight Sales), Meta Pixel (was Facebook Pixel).
- We removed outdated third-party tags: Clicktale Tracking Code and DoubleClick Conversion. Clicktale and DoubleClick no longer support them.
- We published a package for web log analytics on GitHub and Python Package Index (PyPI). You can now quickly analyze log files from your site in Piwik PRO.
- Our Angular tracking library now supports Piwik PRO versions lower than 16.0.0.