- Now you can find the number of unique product purchases in Ecommerce > Order list, so if someone bought 5 pieces of 1 product, the report presents 1.
Quantitymetric in ecommerce reports now shows the number of all purchased items.
Average Order Valuemetric is now calculated correctly.
- You can now see the current and the new subscription comparison when you attempt to change the license key in Subscription > Enter a subscription key.
- The Installation view now looks better, thanks to the improved design.
- The 2FA authorization screen now has a better design.
- You can now use the full potential of the additional tracking dimensions:
long. Any data provided within them will overwrite the Geolocation Database lookup result.
cityparameters can contain any string that will be copied to reports.
- If the
countryparameter is a valid “ISO 3166 alpha 2” country code, you’ll see its name as the country name.
longhave to be decimal values.
- You can now use Google Data Studio connector filters the same way as custom reports and dashboards filters.