- You can now export a session log report to the CSV, JSON, or JSON (key-value) file format. The export is limited to 1,000,000 events.
- You can now add a text or map widget to your dashboard. With a text widget, you can write and edit texts. With a map widget, you can show visitors’ data on a world map.
- You can now use up to 2 conditions in the email alert.
- When comparing date ranges, you can now see the percentage changes highlighted green for a positive change and red for a negative change.
No decisionsmetric is now calculated with the following equation:
no_decision = max(0, impressions - full_consent - any_consent - no_consent). The previous equation used to give misleading negative values.
- Custom events with a 0 value are now displayed correctly in the tracker debugger.
- Refreshed look in Administration > Settings > Subscription.
- For usability reasons, we blocked the option to remove the last user with the owner role.
- We increased the precision of the custom event value to 64 bits and limited the value to 100,000,000,000 (inclusive).