- You can now use web-log analytics with the new tracker. Web-log analytics lets you collect data from a log file stored on a web server. It’s an alternative to using a tracking code.
- You can now collect data from SharePoint also with the new tracker. Read more: SharePoint Online (Office 365) integration and SharePoint On-premises (2013, 2016, 2019) integration.
- Now sessions aren’t split if campaign keywords are taken from the referrer.
- Page URLs now don’t contain a question mark when any of these options is turned on: Administration > Data collection > Remove parameters from page URLs or Administration > Data collection > Remove keyword parameters from page URLs.
- Google Data Studio integration that lets you connect data from Piwik PRO, combine it with data from other sources, and create powerful reports and dashboards in Google Data Studio.