- You can now set a funnel step as required or optional. Visitors who skip optional steps remain in a funnel and aren’t counted as drop-offs.
- You can now see SharePoint events in the tracker debugger.
- You can now see custom dimension names instead of dimension IDs in the tracker debugger.
- The Expand all and Collapse all options in the session log report now work correctly for meta sites and apps.
- User interface improvements.
- When a campaign keyword is not available in the page URL, you’ll see
No datain reports. Previously the tracker assigned a referrer domain when a campaign keyword was missing.
- The tracker now handles user IDs that have special values correctly.
- Session time is now counted more precisely to reflect the real session time. After this change, your session times may look a bit longer.
- In the site inspector for Chrome, you can now switch between accounts by logging in and out.