- Premium features compatibility with Piwik 3.x.
- Changelog: Whenever tags, triggers, and variables are added to a container (website), all of the changes or new items need to be published in order for them to run on that site. Piwik PRO Tag Manager has a ‘Changelog’ feature, which enables users to save different combinations of tag, trigger, and variable setups (Snapshots) for a given container (website).
- Multiplicity in triggers. A new condition is now available under a chosen trigger type. It allows user to set how many times a tag can be fired: always / only once / multiple times within session.
- New tag templates. Virtual page view template, Piwik PRO custom event template, and Hubspot template.
- Tags, triggers, and variables search introduced (by names on each list).
- Extended PiwIk Pro tag templates. New options have been added to the main Piwik PRO tag template:
- Google Optimize setup;
- Accurately measure time spent on each page;
- Enable content tracking.
- SSO (Single Sign-On). Piwik PRO features a unified account, user management and permissions for both Analytics and Tag Manager. As a result the website now acts like a container – i.e. creating a website results in adding a website in all sub-apps