- Responsive product bar, which supports mobile view.
- Custom Alert feature added – it allows to set up e-mail notifications (e.g. when traffic is higher than certain level).
- Extended number of maximum characters in a goal pattern to 1k characters.
- Issues with product bar overlapping certain UI elements.
- ClickPath reports visualization.
- Extend “DOM element” custom variable with “CSS selector” and “XPath” types and trigger on click xpath or CSS selector.
- Ability to push variables inside dataLayer event.
- Clean input value when changing selector types ( Extend Dom Element custom variable).
- Custom JS variable returns undefined.
- Schedule – Time of Day settings is not working properly.
- IE8: Rendering problem when two tags are added in single script.
- Problem with renaming triggers.
- Variable – Discard changes message shouldn’t show when new variable is added.
- Problems with Multiplicity.
- Pop-up doesn’t fire on the edge browser.
- Pop-up – the radius corner option (square component) disappears when value is changed.
- Editing a popup version blocks triggering edits.
- Pop-up does not display on IE8.
- Websites can’t be changed in Content personalization app.
- Creating audiences based on data gathered via goals, ecommerce, custom dimensions, and custom variables.
- Mobile SDK for iOS and Android released.
- Product bar compatibility with Internet Explorer 11.