Core planWe fixed an issue with the Google Ads integration that was causing delays in getting data from Google Ads or errors when trying to connect your accounts. After the update, everything should run smoothly. You’ll just need to authorize Google Ads again in Piwik PRO.
- Ecommerce tags: We added some ecommerce tags to help you set up ecommerce tracking for your online store. Among them you will find: Ecommerce order tag, Ecommerce add-to-cart tag, Ecommerce remove-from-cart tag and Ecommerce product detail view tag. Additionally, if the data layer setup in your online store complies with one of Google’s standards (such as Google Analytics 4 or Google Universal Analytics), you’ll be able to use our presets to quickly set up these tags with relevant data.
Customer Data Platform
- Customer Data Platform moved out of beta, which means it has successfully passed user testing and is now considered stable.
- We added three new user attributes:
First activity time,
Last activity timeand
Last order time. These attributes can be handy, for example, to create an audience of customers who have subscribed for your product by a specific date or to identify those who haven’t made a purchase in X days.
- We redesigned the activation settings interface to make it easier to understand and use.
- You can now copy an audience from one site/app to another.
- If our tracker receives an empty user ID value, it’ll treat the event as broken. This is done to prevent different visitors from being grouped together based on the User ID value.
- We made improvements to the way content impressions are tracked. We fixed an issue where some elements were not correctly recognized as visible.