Brands that trust in Piwik PRO
Piwik PRO allows you to:
Get full privacy compliance & data ownership
- Piwik PRO can be deployed on your own infrastructure, in a private cloud, at a third-party data center or on our secure servers located in the US and Germany.
- With Piwik PRO you are the sole owner of your data and you will adhere to the strictest international privacy laws and regulations including: GDPR, HIPAA, Chinese and Russian Internet Laws.
Create custom reports in seconds
- Quickly create reports even for websites and apps with 2 billion events per month with a simple drag and drop editor.
- Combine metrics, dimensions and events and choose the ones most important for your organization. Build flexible and attractive charts to get a visual representation of your custom reports.
Create a Single Customer View
- Combine data collected through Piwik PRO Marketing Suite to build highly accurate profiles of your customers and research user behavior patterns on the most granular level.
- Integrate first-party data from web analytics, your company’s CRM, offline sources (including CSV files), forms, and other sources. Get a complete picture of your customers’ behavior.
Optimize user flow in digital products
- Learn how your clients interact with your products and behave in secure member areas to optimize your products’ KPIs, improve user flow and user engagement.
- Track their digital footprints step-by-step with cross-device attribution and by collecting sensitive data to see what leads them to engage, return, or churn.
What our clients say about us
Piwik PRO Marketing Suite allows us to gather more granular data about website visitors while having full privacy compliance. Piwik PRO’s customer success team ensures our system is fully operational and working at 100% efficiency.
SENIOR PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER OPEN-XCHANGE
Come to the safe side of analytics, check out our blog
Get actionable advice, tips and guides on secure analytics. Receive the latest updates on data privacy regulations and keep your data management legally compliant.
Although it’s been a long time since cookies appeared on the digital landscape, they still stir debate and even confusion. Center stage is taken by the matter of first-party vs. third-party cookies. There’s a lot to think about, from technical matters to privacy compliance, and almost nothing is black and white. In this post we’ll […]Read more
The CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) is a new California law aiming to regulate the flow of personal data between businesses. The act will expand the privacy rights of California consumers and require businesses to disclose the what, why, and how of the use of consumers’ personal information. It will also allow California residents to […]Read more