Piwik PRO Analytics Suite Explained
Brands that trust in Piwik PRO
Advantages of choosing Piwik PRO:
Full compliance with privacy & security laws worldwide
- Piwik PRO makes it easy to comply with strict data privacy regulations. From privacy laws in the United States to all European laws and directives, including: GDPR, HIPAA, Chinese Internet Law, Russian law 526-FZ and many more.
- Piwik PRO offers 100% data ownership. None of it is ever sent to other servers or third parties whether you choose the On-Premises or Cloud solution.
Single Customer View & cross-channel customer journey
- Combine data collected through Piwik PRO Analytics Suite to build highly accurate profiles of your customers and research user behavior patterns on the most granular level.
- Integrate first-party data from web analytics, your company’s CRM, offline sources (including CSV files), forms, and other sources. Get a complete picture of your customers’ behavior.
Ad-hoc custom reports
- Get peak performance even for high traffic websites. Piwik PRO has been optimized to be used on websites with up to 2 billion actions per month.
- Create advanced reports on the fly. Explore and visualize data in a hassle-free way – no database expertise required. Build reports and advanced charts in seconds with a simple drag and drop editor.
Created for privacy sensitive industries & secure member areas
- Trusted by data sensitive organizations to track the customer journey and user flow in secure member areas. A perfect fit for digital products with post-login member areas, such as e-banking, m-banking and patient engagement platforms.
- Piwik PRO can be hosted on your infrastructure and guarantees full data control, so you can adhere to security and privacy measures of your organization.
What our clients say about us
Piwik PRO Analytics Suite allows us to gather more granular data about website visitors while having full privacy compliance. Piwik PRO’s customer success team ensures our system is fully operational and working at 100% efficiency.
SENIOR PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER OPEN-XCHANGE
Piwik PRO Blog is where digital marketing professionals find advice on how to collect and analyze data in a privacy-friendly way.
At the beginning of 2020, Google caused quite a stir with its initiative to stop supporting third-party cookies. Justin Schuh, director of Chrome engineering, explains that move should make it possible to “sustain a healthy, ad-supported web.” Third-party cookies are a powerhouse of digital advertising as they let marketers track site visitors across cyberspace. The […]Read more
Whether it’s your website, your analytics tool, or your marketing platform, they all hold valuable information - your data. And that data demands special treatment, namely security. But protecting data is about more than just secure storage and safeguarded servers. It also means managing access, making decisions about who can see or edit certain reports […]Read more