Build a Single Customer View with Piwik PRO
Brands that trust in Piwik PRO
Piwik PRO allows you to:
Get full compliance with privacy & security laws worldwide
- Piwik PRO makes it easy to comply with strict data privacy regulations. From privacy laws in the United States to all European laws and directives, including: GDPR, HIPAA, Chinese Internet Law, Russian law 526-FZ and many more.
- Piwik PRO offers 100% data ownership. None of it is ever sent to other servers or third parties whether you choose the On-Premises or Cloud solution.
Single Customer View & cross-channel customer journey
- Combine data collected through Piwik PRO Analytics Suite to build highly accurate profiles of your customers and research user behavior patterns on the most granular level.
- Integrate first-party data from web analytics, your company’s CRM, offline sources (including CSV files), forms, and other sources. Get a complete picture of your customers’ behavior.
Build ad-hoc custom reports
- Get peak performance even for high traffic websites. Piwik PRO has been optimized to be used on websites with up to 2 billion actions per month.
- Create advanced reports on the fly. Explore and visualize data in a hassle-free way – no database expertise required. Build reports and advanced charts in seconds with a simple drag and drop editor.
Created for privacy sensitive industries & secure member areas
- Trusted by data sensitive organizations to track the customer journey and user flow in secure member areas. A perfect fit for digital products with post-login member areas, such as e-banking, m-banking and patient engagement platforms.
- Piwik PRO can be hosted on your infrastructure and guarantees full data control, so you can adhere to security and privacy measures of your organization.
What our clients say about us
Piwik PRO Analytics Suite allows us to gather more granular data about website visitors while having full privacy compliance. Piwik PRO’s customer success team ensures our system is fully operational and working at 100% efficiency.
SENIOR PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER OPEN-XCHANGE
Come to the safe side of analytics, check out our blog
Get actionable advice, tips and guides on secure analytics. Receive the latest updates on data privacy regulations and keep your data management legally compliant.
Data pseudonymization, data anonymization, what’s the difference? In this article we compare the most important benefits that come from applying each data processing technique. Anonymization and pseudonymization are two terms that have been broadly discussed since the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation. Nevertheless, the topic still gives rise to a host of doubts […]Read more
If you want to make the most of business opportunities and expand your portfolio by providing your customers with a 100% privacy-compliant analytics platform, our new program is just what you need. Read on to learn more about the benefits of becoming a partner. We’re happy to announce the launch of our new partnership program. […]Read more