- We clearly labeled product and event custom dimensions in the session log report and the tracker debugger, making them easier to find and read.
- We fixed a bug in quick filters that caused the filter to display the wrong value after saving it. Now, it works correctly, displaying the accurate value every time.
- Consent forms are now also available in Danish. We’ve translated our default copy into this language. You can use it in your forms after you add Danish in Menu > Consent Manager > Settings > Languages > Add language.
- Our JS API now includes a new
clearPrivacySettings()method, making it easy to reset a visitor’s privacy settings.
- You can now grant or deny technical support access to your account by going to Administration > Account > Account settings > Allow technical support access. Granting us access will allow us to help you troubleshoot issues with your account. Blocking access may make it much harder and longer to fix problems. Sometimes, it could even make solving them impossible.
Core planWe’ve made the account deletion process quicker and simpler. Now, you can delete your account directly, without needing to contact our support team.
- We’ve increased password security. From now on, new passwords must be 12 characters long, not 8 as before.