Click triggers now work more accurately because we’ve added a delay option and set it to off by default. This means those triggers will fire tags with no delay unless you change the delay setting in Menu > Tag Manager > Triggers > Click trigger > Wait for tags before loading the next page.
The delay time is set in Menu > Administration > Sites & apps > Data collection > Delay loading the next page.
Note: No delay is recommended for most use cases. A delay is recommended only if some events need to happen before the redirect.
- Consent forms are now also available in Catalan. We’ve translated our default copy into this language. You can use it in your forms after you add Catalan in Menu > Consent Manager > Settings > Languages > Add language.
Customer Data Platform
- Data import via webhooks: You can now import data from other tools using webhooks. This feature allows you to enrich your customer profiles with valuable information from external sources and gain a better understanding of your customers’ preferences and behaviors. It also lets you create new customer profiles.
- Piwik PRO is now also available in Catalan. You can change your current language to Catalan in Menu > Profile > Language & region.
- You can now change the user’s session inactivity timeout in Menu > Administration > Account > Account settings. The default is 30 minutes, but you can set it from 15 minutes to 8 hours (480 minutes).
EnterpriseOur single sign-on (SSO) service now allows you to choose signature validation methods: assertion, assertion and response, or response.
- We released a new tracking library dedicated for Gatsby projects.
We released a new version of the Looker Studio connector. We added date groups and transformations for ecommerce metrics. We also fixed Google Ads metrics and dimensions, bounce rates and average page views in session.
Additionally, we added support for IN_LIST filters, including complex conditions like “Exclude Country in Denmark,Germany unless Device Type in Smartphone,Tablet.” We also added filters for “is null’/empty/’equals to 0″ conditions for both metrics and dimensions.