- Custom dimensions available from the visitor log, visitor profile, and respective APIs
- App store analytics (for both iPhone and Google Play) feature now compatible with Piwik PRO
- AdWords external integration is now compatible with full Piwik PRO Marketing Suite
- Added the ability to reset Piwik PRO API token.
- Added the ability to enable ClickPaths segmentation.
- Renaming the variable causes problems on the dataLayer.
- Remove helper from custom JS variable.
- Piwik PRO Custom dimensions / can’t use “variables” dropdown menu.
- Piwik PRO Custom Event template – add validation to value field (use only int value).
- Display long names in variables dropdown in trigger edition.
The newest addition to the Piwik PRO was designed to make it easier to respect GDPR rights by allowing you to collect visitor consents for specific data processing purposes, and to handle consent changes and other requests all in one place.
- New tag types. Each tag, content, and popup now have a predefined type. Bases on the time, the visitor will give consents. For example, a visitor can give consent for Analytics only (then all the “analytics” type tags will be fired).
- Serving consent form popup. Each visitor will receive a consent form popup. Visitors can choose what they agree to, for example, consent for analytics but not for remarketing.
- Each visitor will be able to send a request (via data subject rights widget) for: Data erasure, Data rectification, Access to data.
- Piwik PRO user is able to manage a visitor’s requests (data erasure, rectification, or access to data) from the Consent Manager admin panel.
- Customize consents and widgets (copy + look and feel) – visual editors can let our users customize consent forms and all widgets.
- Basic (predefined) audiences available in the initial setup
- New profile attribute: browser language
- Information about last update displayed in the profile.
- “Is not empty” and “Is empty” operators in audience builder
- Filter attributes by enabled/disabled custom events mapping
- Immediate update of attributes data after CSV import
- Fix for “is_not” operator
- Product bar redesigned.
- GDPR compliance settings at website/app level introduced. The user is now able to choose if a website should be GDPR compliant or not. If not, then Tag Manager and Personalization will continue to work as before. If the user enables GDPR compliance, all tracking tags will require visitors’ consent to be fired.