This year’s European edition of the Digital Marketing for Financial Services Summit will take place in London, at the London Tower Hotel. On the 21st and the 22nd of September digital marketers and representatives of various financial organizations will attend the conference.
- learn how to target the right audience and acquire valuable clients
- network with executives and experts from the financial industry
- discover how to reach financial consumers using digital channels
- align your business strategies with the newest mCommerce Environment trends
- learn from over 17 different case studies, brought to you by senior marketers and leaders from companies with a strong online presence
- take part in interactive panels where leading industry innovators will share their tactics on differentiating financial brands and facing the challenges involved in omni-channel marketing and automation
It is by far the largest gathering of financial marketers in Europe. Discover how to improve your company’s marketing strategies and meet with experts and leaders of innovative financial institutions. The Strategy Institute, the hosts of this event, have gathered more than 30 award-winning speakers:
- Troy Janisch (Vice President, Director of Social Intelligence U.S.Bank)
- Aldert Veldhuisen (Head of Local Marketing Netherlands BNP Paribas Investment Partners)
- Gez Smith (Global Head of Agile, HSBC)
For the full list, click here.
Meet and connect with the world’s leading financial digital marketers during over 12 hours of planned networking events!
Piwik PRO is a bronze sponsor at the event. We want to be at the center of this event to showcase our services. We will take this opportunity to present our latest developments, explain the benefits of first-party hosting, and discuss GDPR compliance and data privacy. If you are interested in a more in-depth conversation, schedule a one-to-one meeting.
Talk to one of our experts during a free, 1-1 consultationRequest a meeting NOW
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We hope to see you in London!