We’re a team of passionate marketing professionals looking for the missing puzzle piece. We aim to educate people about analytics and privacy and spread the word about our product. Our ideas come from studying the market, analyzing data, and listening to our customers and community.
The Piwik PRO brand has a global reach, with the strongest footholds in Western Europe, the Nordics, and the US. We achieve our communication goals by mixing in-house expertise and the support of six public relations agencies, influencers, and thought leaders. Our team has great specialists, including a PR Manager with vast knowledge from which you could learn a lot. We need another set of talented, experienced hands to elevate our comms even more.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Managing Piwik PRO’s media relations
- Maintaining the company’s publication calendar
- Expanding and maintaining the company’s media database
- Press release and advertorial execution – from ideation and drafting (by yourself or with the content team) to final clearance and launch
- Tools like Prowly, Brand24 and ExchangeWire PressBox are at your disposal
- Managing and expanding relationships with relevant outlets
- Actively searching for collaboration opportunities among relevant brands and outlets
- Managing the process of setting up relations with the most promising outlets
- Coordinate the effort on the Piwik PRO side
- Managing Piwik PRO presence at events
- Cooperating with event organizers to ensure the participation is beneficial and in line with Piwik PRO brand and values
- Managing external and internal parties in the process of event asset production (e.g., booth designs, promotional materials, etc.);
- Supporting the team in preparations for the event
- Cooperating with the marketing team to ensure awareness of all PR initiatives across all channels
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (e.g., PR, communications, marketing, journalism, preferably in the IT industry), with a proven track record of topic ownership/project management
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Being self-motivated, having strong organizational skills, and ability to keep track of multiple topics at once
- Strong communication skills, ability to create working relationships with colleagues at all levels, networking and collaboration skills
It would be nice if you also had:
- Editorial and proofreading skills with a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Piwik PRO Analytics Suite, Adobe Analytics)
- Knowledge of tools for running, monitoring and reporting on PR activities (e.g., Prowly, Brand24, ExchangeWire PressBox)
- Contacts in relevant media outlets
Interested? Get ready for:
- A short call with an HR representative to tell you more about our company and discuss your needs.
- A task: we will ask you to write a 400-word text, as well as provide a description of how you would approach a specific challenge. A brief for the task will be provided in English; we expect the task to be completed in English as well.
- A call (including a part of a call in English) with a team manager, PR manager, and an HR employee.