We’re a team of passionate marketing professionals looking for a missing puzzle piece. Bound by the common goal of educating people about analytics and privacy, we love spreading the good word about our product. We have domain knowledge we’d like to share with you, and can’t wait to hear what excites you most about marketing!
We offer an industry leader’s insights and a close collaboration with product and sales teams as a unique opportunity to impact the product development and feature roadmap – what to want more?
What will your responsibilities be?
- Writing high-quality, well-researched posts explaining the complex business concepts and technicalities of analytics, data privacy and digital marketing
- Drafting sales-oriented materials e.g. customer case studies, brochures, product decks
- Proofreading content created by experienced copywriters in the marketing team, proofreading content for other teams (eg. HR, product, sales), and sharing your ideas for improvements
- Being the go-to person for all language-related issues, and spreading the knowledge of good writing practices
What do we expect from you?
- Native-like fluency in English
- A passion for writing, an interest in the nuances of language, and an eye for detail
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience (online marketing, ideally in tech environment)
- Proactivity and can-do attitude