You will be a part of a small, hardworking, and motivated team.
The “LTS Legends Team” develops and maintains infrastructure to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data, and ensure high availability. We implement, monitor, and manage automation technologies in a hybrid (on-premises and Cloud based) environment on a daily basis.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- communicate effectively with internal and external partners
- are strong team player
- proactively identify both inefficiencies and opportunities for improvements, and develop solutions
- have demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and incident management skills
- are passionate about writing tools and applications that automate work and have an aversion to manually fixing repeatable operation
- have a self-steering, analytical attitude, and a natural interest in new technologies
- take ownership and responsibility for your work
What skills do you need:
- knowledge of a scripting language such as Python, Bash, etc.
- awareness of how to automate operational and server provisioning workflows using Terraform/Ansible
- knowledge in the area of Continuous Integration/Delivery with tools such as Jenkins
- daily use of microservices, Docker and container orchestration are a daily part of your life proficiency working in a Linux environment
- experience with code management tools and change control processes – Git
Additional points for:
- knowledge of agile development methodologies & tools (Scrum, Kanban, Jira)
- hands on experience managing production environments in AWS
- practical knowledge of software design practices