We’re a team of 6 DevOps. Together, we have over 40 years of industry experience under our belts. We work on a daily basis for internal customers – that’s what primarily differentiates us from the other DevOps teams in the company. The tools we create directly impact the comfort and effectiveness of the work done by all the other product teams in Piwik PRO – that puts us at the center of events. We put a lot of emphasis on making developed solutions secure.
We’ve successfully completed several projects:
- We have built a new Kubernetes-based platform that allows us to deliver the product regardless of infrastructure provider, including the whole spectrum of environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud and even bare metals)
- We have refined the release process with laser focus on its flexibility and dynamics. Big changes in every sprint? No problem!
If you’re a passionate, tech savvy leader, we might make a perfect match! We’re looking for someone able to take care of both people and processes at the same time, without compromises.
We’d be very happy to meet you if you:
- Possess at least 2 years of experience as a leader of a technical team
- Feel comfortable in the project environment and know how to translate stakeholders’ expectations into a product roadmap
- Are acquainted with agile methodologies like SCRUM and KANBAN
- Can handle a wide range of communication styles within the team, staying assertive if the situation requires it
- Have a 6th sense that allows you to understand the mood and atmosphere in the team and respond appropriately
- Have your own ways of sharing feedback and boosting motivation among team members
- Know how to kindle enthusiasm for personal development
- Communicate fluently in both Polish and English (both at at least B2 level – keep in mind that internal team meetings are held in Polish)
It will be great if you also:
- Have a technical background (development or devops)
- Are interested in Business Intelligence
- Know the practical side of the OKR method
- Have already been engaged in coordinating cooperation and communication of several teams, securing the effective information flow, gathering and weighing the expectations
What will you be doing?
- Leading the team – working to ensure a good atmosphere and relations among team members, motivation, supporting professional development and hosting regular 1:1 meetings, facilitating other internal meetings and keeping the communication efficient
- Organizing the project works – coordinating the software development process, taking care of existing processes, adjusting them to current needs as well as creating new ones
- Planning future projects – identifying and prioritizing needs, managing the roadmap
Sounds interesting? Get ready for the remote recruitment process in 3 steps:
- A short introductory meeting
- An in-depth interview
- Meeting the whole team