At Piwik PRO, we build an analytics suite focused on user privacy and data security. We share our expertise with customers to help them understand and realize the full potential of our product. We believe that every piece of software should offer a smooth experience, and we can achieve this by making our product fit perfectly into the customers stack.
That’s why we’ve decided to create a brand-new team that will focus solely on building integrations with Piwik PRO Analytics Suite. This will include tasks like launching our product from various frontend and backend environments, creating new data sources for our Analytics, as well as feeding Analytics data into other systems.
You’ll be part of the new Integrations team on Day 1. As one of the very first engineers on the team, you’ll have significant influence on its development with real responsibility for technical decisions and in terms of promoting best practices. Cross-team communication with other product teams will also be a part of your work.
We will be delighted to welcome you aboard if you value good team relations, support, cooperation, are open-minded and look for solutions to satisfy all stakeholders. Hope to see you soon!
We need you to have:
- At least five years of commercial experience with one of these backend technologies: Python, PHP, Node.js – as well as thorough knowledge of the language itself and its ecosystem
- Practical knowledge of at least one backend framework (e.g. Django, Symfony)
- Strong understanding of designing web APIs, including practical use of REST, OAuth and JWT
- Ability to compose and use a containerized environment (Docker)
- A strong belief in unit and integration testing of applications
- Familiarity with basic issues of web apps security (like CSRF, XSS attacks)
- Hands-on experience with SQL databases
- Experience in integrating software with various APIs
- Fluent command of Polish (B2)
We’d love you to have:
- Background in building scalable web app architectures
- Expertise in building applications based on a microservice-oriented architecture
- General orientation in MarTech ecosystem