See how Piwik PRO Intranet Analytics can help you monitor your internal communication system
Access real-time data
- Take appropriate action and engage your users on the spot which data collected and processed with speed that’s close to real time.
- Map out a strategy and choose the performance indicators that will tell you if you are meeting your goals, e.g. pageviews, user interaction, and page contribution.
Flexibility in Hosting
- Choose the type of hosting to adhere to your organization’s internal regulations and technological capabilities.
- Deploy Piwik PRO on your own infrastructure, third party data center or our secure servers located in US and EU (Germany).
- With Piwik PRO you receive 100% data ownership, hassle-free deployment and exclusive rights to access and manage your data.
Monitor your staff’s intranet activity
- Choose which type of information you wish to collect: user ID, name, job title, office/department, etc.
- Use Custom Variables to create segmented reports for particular departments or teams and create groups based on user locations or IP adressess.
- Measure whether your internal emails are being read by taking advantage of campaign tracking.
Measure content usage & user engagement (with custom goals & events)
- Monitor your staff’s contribution to knowledge sharing either on individual or group level.
- Learn how they’re interacting with internal materials and information defining such goals as pages and blog posts created, moved, removed and updated or such events as comments and attachments created, removed, updated and added to favorites.
Check how Piwik PRO compares to other vendors:
Compare 4 Leading SharePoint Analytics Vendors for Free
Learn how Webtrends, Piwik PRO, NGAGE and CardioLog Analytics differ from each other.
Piwik PRO Analytics Suite allows us to gather more granular data about website visitors while having full privacy compliance. Piwik PRO’s customer success team ensures our system is fully operational and working at 100% efficiency.
SENIOR PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER OPEN-XCHANGE
With Piwik PRO Intranet Analytics you always get:
Get 100% access control
Access to data can be set at the Site Collection level, e.g. viewing rights for HR page/sub-pages given only to HR department. Your Piwik PRO instance can also be accessed with an Active Directory. You can give employees access to the sites and spaces of their corresponding departments at an individual and a group level.
Improve your team’s effectiveness
Create statistics and reports on the use of the intranet, and export them to third party tools. Use them to find the underread or outdated content. Declutter the intranet to improve its effectiveness. Export the report to third-party tools and make use of them when appraising the performance of your employees.
Clear reports and dashboards
Get a clear view of the intranet users. Add, remove, and rearrange the dashboard widgets to have the most relevant information on the way your employees’ make use of the intranet.