Piwik PRO is one of the fastest growing companies in Central Europe, according to the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 ranking. If you haven’t heard about us before – don’t worry! Go ahead and Google us. Your future team is, from the professional side, a group of digital marketing experts, and privately a close-knit team of cheerful people who value a congenial work atmosphere and healthy work-life balance. Apply today and become a part of our team!
What will your responsibilities be?
- Helping us deliver outstanding content every day to our clients and prospects
- Authoring expert content for our blog – one of the most respected blogs in the web analytics industry
- Using conversion copywriting techniques to create highly persuasive landing and product pages
- Drafting sales-oriented content such as post-demo presentations and customer case studies
- Supporting creation of other custom sales and marketing content such as email campaigns, social media messaging and event and trade show presentations
What do we expect from you?
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience (ideally in a tech environment)
- Fluency in English, minimum C1 level
- A passion for writing
- Proactive, approachable with a can-do attitude
- Prior experience in online marketing will be a plus
- The ability to work independently or in a team
What do we offer?
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech companies in Poland
- Work in the heart of Wrocław, near the “Rynek” square
- An attractive salary (5000 – 7500 PLN net on a VAT invoice B2B contract) based on your competence and experience
- Opportunity to learn from seasoned content marketing experts
- A development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups and access to online courses and certificates
- Private health insurance
- A Multisport card
- A lunch card
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips and weekly Craft Beer Fridays
- Work culture typical of tech companies (we really like to keep things informal)