An internship at Piwik PRO is an opportunity to gain your first IT experience under the supervision of professionals. Experienced experts and challenges are waiting for you!
We create our product installation and configuration management platform from scratch.
We take the internship seriously – we promise you the continuous support of an experienced team, a well-thought-out plan, development and work with top technologies and tools. We treat the 3 months of intensive internship program as an introduction to our further cooperation – if you are interested in similar topics and are looking for a place for longer – make sure to contact us!
We guarantee the lucky chosen ones:
- A dedicated 3-month introduction program focused on the simultaneous development of skills related to DevOps methodologies and programming, in which you will write your own web analytics tracker, learn how to measure its performance and how to configure continuous integration & delivery on Kubernetes
- Daily support and an invaluable knowledge source in a duo of dedicated mentors
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely, depending on the type of currently performed tasks
- Piwik PRO Internship certificate
- Further cooperation (full-time) option
- Salary for start: PLN 22 gross / h (mandate contract)
To get an internship with us, all you need to do is:
- User knowledge of any GNU / Linux distribution
- Knowledge of Python or Go
- General understanding how the web servers work
- Analytical thinking
- Communicative knowledge of English
- Minimum availability of at least 20 hours a week
An additional advantage will be the knowledge of:
- Containerization technologies, e.g. Docker or Kubernetes
- CI / CD tools such as Travis and Jenkins
- Version control systems
WE WILL TEACH YOU THE REST! APPLY! WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!
- Submit your application – you can do it right now!
- Get ready for:
- A short phone call – we’ll tell you more about the role and organization 🙂
- Recruitment task
- Interview, where you get to know our company better, and we get to know you.
We are waiting for your application. Click the “apply” button to go to the application form.