We are a team of five developers – highly motivated and engaged engineers with 5+ years of experience on board. We’re intensely focused on quality, but we have a lot of fun along the way.
We try to develop systems components independent from each other following Micro Frontends concepts. That’s why working on the product will allow you to optimize existing solutions for scalability. You will also have an opportunity to develop your skills in backend technologies as well as to acquire knowledge and practical experience in DevOps.
In breaks between our daily work we used to be fans of SpeedRunners, but now we’re mastering HaxBall.
Hope to see you soon!
- Contributing & maintaining a cross-team shared UI library
- Building administration panel in Micro Frontends approach
- Active participation in team meetings discussing implemented solutions
We need you to have:
- At least 2 years of experience in frontend development and familiarity with the React ecosystem
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Familiarity with Docker
- Practical knowledge of Unit / Integration testing
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol and REST API
- Background in Webpack, Yarn, GIT
- Clean code with code review obligatory approach
- Focus on teamwork and improving existing cross-team solutions
We’d love you to have:
- Some experience in NodeJS
- Familiarity with basic UI/UX principles and work with design team
- Acquaintance with web analytics domain
- Familiarity with microservices architecture
- Experience with dependency injection
- An open mind for non-trivial frontend architecture solutions
- An open mind for backend Python