You have an opportunity to join our team as a Junior Account Manager and to have a real impact on the shape of Piwik PRO Analytics Suite, developed with care and attention right here in Wrocław. We show each step of the way that we are privacy and security experts. We’re looking for someone who wishes to work with us and advocate for better data privacy.
As a Junior Account Manager you will be working with accounts from different industries on renewals, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. With help of more experienced Account Managers you will work on development of our existing customers portfolio (new business is handled by Sales Representatives).
In 2018, the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 CE ranking placed us 20th among the fastest growing companies in Central Europe. Interested in helping mold the future of Piwik PRO with us? Read on!
Your responsibilities include:
- Establishing long-term relationships with clients and maintaining our high standards of customer service
- Identifying and analyzing client needs plus advising on product functionalities and use cases
- Generating new sales opportunities using your existing accounts and building new relationships inside the client’s organization
- Preparing sales offers, negotiating contracts and closing agreements according to specific sales plans
- Ensuring on-time renewals and creating expansion opportunities
- Developing and conducting activities aimed at increasing sales efficiency
- Actively collaborating with customer success and product teams
We expect you to:
- Have a proficient level of business German & a very good command of English
- Possess at least 1-2 years in account management
- Quickly grasp technical concepts and be willing to get to know our product
- Be highly communicative, have negotiation skills, feel comfortable during presentations and possess a sixth sense of building great relationships with customers
- Have an ability to handle difficult client situations and achieve a positive result for both parties
- Be independent and have exceptional time management skills
- Be ready (and even excited!) to travel and represent the company at industry events
It will be great, if you also:
- Have knowledge in the area of digital marketing, including experience in web analytics and marketing tools
- 5000 – 7000 PLN net on B2B VAT invoiced contract
- Bonus for achieving renewal targets and account expansion