We’re a team of passionate marketing professionals looking for the missing puzzle piece. Bound by the common goal of educating people about analytics and privacy, we love to spread the word about our product. We have domain knowledge we’re keen on sharing, at the same time we can’t wait to hear what excites you most about writing!
We already have a marketing presence in the DACH market, which we want to expand with your help. We’re looking for people with a true passion for the German language, some experience in translation under their belt, eager to bring their language and writing skills to the next level in a challenging, yet exciting IT environment.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Translate content created by experienced copywriters, from English to German
- Maintain and adapt the content for the DACH market
- Write marketing materials such as newsletters, landing pages, short copy (e.g. ads, glossary posts)
- After the onboarding period, also write more advanced forms, such as blog posts explaining the complex business concepts and technicalities of analytics, data privacy and digital marketing, customer case studies and whitepapers.
What do we expect from you?
- Native-like fluency of German in speech and writing
- Good knowledge of English in speech and writing, minimum B2 level
- Experience as a translator
- Any experience in marketing or copywriting would be a plus
- A passion for writing
- Proactivity and can-do attitude
- Full-time availability
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to learn from seasoned content marketers and share your own experience, influencing our strategy and efforts
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech companies in Poland
- Flexible approach – mix remote work with visiting our office in the heart of Wrocław
- Work culture typical of tech companies (we really like to keep things informal)
- And all the perks mentioned below!
Interested? Get ready for:
- A short call in German (we’re eager to discuss with you a piece of content from our blog)
- A recruitment assignment: we will ask you to translate and edit a part of a chosen article, you pick yourself, (1000 words) from English to German
- An interview, it’s time to finally get to know each other 🙂