We’re a cross-functional team of seven with backend and frontend devs, QA and PM on board. We’re responsible for two Piwik PRO Analytics Suite products – Tag Manager and Consent Manager. The products are being created from scratch in our team – that allows us to stay involved with the whole process, from idea through development, and right up to maintenance. We enjoy having an actual impact on its shape, technology stack, and roadmap.
We cooperate with other teams responsible for both product development and delivery, on a daily basis. In our spare time we celebrate with Fifa or SpeedRunners and a craft beer. So, how about joining us?
At the very beginning you’ll need:
- Very good knowledge of PHP
- Practical understanding of SOLID, DDD, CQRS concepts
- Ability to design relational databases
- Working experience with microservices
- Quality-centric approach and testing skills
- Fluency in Polish
- Written English communications skills
While creating our product, we use:
- PHP (Symfony 3+, Doctrine, Behat, PHPUnit)
- Java (Spring, Vert.x, JUnit)
- MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Consul
- NGINX, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Git, GitHub, SemVer
Side note: You don’t have to know each one of those. If you’ve used most of them – it’s totally cool. But be aware – we’ll make you meet the others as well!