From the comfort of our beautiful office in the center of Wrocław and remotely, Piwik PRO is developing and delivering a comprehensive suite of products for analysts and marketers. Our clients include globally recognized brands and governments.
We’re looking for a seasoned Project Manager to join a product team of 10 people responsible for the Analytics module which is the heart of the Piwik PRO Analytics Suite product. You will be co-creating solutions that serve as alternatives to tools of tech giants like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
As Project Manager you will be working with the Product Manager on development of the Analytics module by the implementation of the product strategy. In addition, you will be working with a cross-functional product team that you will support in product development at each stage of the development cycle.
If you like working with people, bringing out their potential, and supporting them in product development while demonstrating effective leadership skills, we’d love to sit down and have a conversation with you.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 4 years in IT
- Minimum 4 years in working with a developers’ team as a Project Manager, Team Leader, Scrum Master, or similar
- Proficiency in SCRUM – familiarity and effective leading SCRUM ceremonies
- Effective meeting facilitation on-site and remotely. Great communication skills and a toolset helpful for leading meetings
- Experience in supporting team members’ development
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking – the ability to translate the company’s strategy into team activities
- Risk management
- Stakeholder management – communication, building relationships
- Proficiency in tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Fluency in written and spokenEnglish
- Using modern tools for leaders based on concepts like Management 3.0 and similar in work with the team
- Web analytics knowledge (i.e. practical knowledge of tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar)
- Practical knowledge of User Story Mapping
- Technical knowledge (e.g. you’ve worked in a technical position in the past)
- You’ve worked with an OKR method
- Co-creation and execution of the product roadmap – delivering planned solution in assumed time, planning with User Story Mapping method
- Organizing the project – managing backlog, documentation etc.
- Release management
- Organizing processes in the team – maintaining existing processes, adjusting them and creating new ones
- Coordination of cross-team features – supporting the team in communication with other product teams on designing, building and delivering solutions in the product
- Solving inter-team and cross-team conflicts
- Supporting team members in self-development
- Promoting a good atmosphere and positive relations in the team
- Motivating the team to act
We believe that competency & cultural fit are extremely important for both sides. That’s why we plan a 3-stages recruitment process, including:
- Introductory call
- In-depth interview
- Meeting with the whole team