We are a team of five developers – highly motivated and engaged engineers with 5+ years of experience on board. We’re intensely focused on quality, but we have a lot of fun along the way.
We’re looking for a seasoned Python developer to join our team. This team is responsible for the integration of our product’s modules as well as the development and maintenance of a common platform.
Our goal is to improve our microservice-oriented architecture to make it simple and accessible for other developers, keeping it up to date with the latest solutions to enhance performance and security. We cooperate with multiple teams every day to discuss the implemented standards.
We will be delighted to welcome you aboard if you’re someone who values good team relations, support, cooperation, are open-minded and look for solutions to satisfy all stakeholders.
In breaks between our daily work we used to be fans of SpeedRunners, but now we’re mastering HaxBall.
Hope to see you soon!
We need you to have:
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with Python, thorough knowledge of the language itself as well as its ecosystem
- Practical knowledge of Django and Django REST Framework or other Python web framework
- Strong understanding of designing web APIs, including practical use of REST, OAuth and JWT
- Ability to compose and use containerized environment (Docker)
- Familiarity with asynchronous communication (RabbitMQ)
- A strong belief in unit and integration testing of applications (e.g. with PyTest)
- Familiarity with basic issues of web apps security (like CSRF, XSS attacks)
- Hands-on experience with SQL databases and query optimizations
We’d love you to have:
- Background in building scalable web app architectures
- Expertise in building applications based on a microservice-oriented architecture
- Familiarity with web analytics terms and concepts
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Identity Management architectures (e.g SAML 2.0)