We are a product team of 10 experienced players solving the challenges of building a global analytics platform. We are developing one of the modules of Piwik PRO Analytics Suite. Consent Manager collects data based on user consent and helps maintain privacy. We are looking for an equally experienced Senior Frontend Developer to join our team.
You will collaborate with and support the development team in creating exceptional user experiences at every stage of the development cycle, from planning to release and maintenance.
Join us if you are passionate about front-end programming and want to be an integral part of a team that consistently uses the Linux operating system as its exclusive working environment. Our decision to focus on Linux stems from our commitment to achieving maximum performance, security and consistency in the software development process. Our environment is not only optimised for Linux, but also leverages its benefits such as open source code, reliability and scalability.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining the frontend of one of Piwik PRO Analytics Suite modules written in React
- Contributing to and maintaining a shared cross-team UI library
- Actively participating in team meetings to discuss the implemented solutions
- Cooperating with other team members (Backend, QA, Design)
We need you to have:
- At least 3 years of experience in frontend development and knowledge of React
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol and REST API
- Good knowledge of git
- Openness to work in a team and on shared code (clean code with an obligatory code review)
- Ability to use frontend libraries based on their documentation
- Basic knowledge of browser developer tools
- Practical knowledge of unit testing
- Knowledge of Linux
- Good command of English (at least B2) and Polish (B2)
We’d love you to be familiar with:
- Bundlers (e.g., Webpack, Vite)
- Basic UI/UX principles
- Web analytics domain
- Basics of E2E testing (Cypress)
- Docker and Kubernetes
What you can expect after sending the resume:
- Short introductory phone call (30 – 45 min).
- An in-depth interview with team members (120 min).
- Decision and feedback.