We are a product team of 10 experienced players working to solve the challenges of developing a global analytics platform. We are developing one of the modules of the Piwik PRO Analytics Suite product. The Consent Manager module is designed to collect data based on given consent – all while maintaining user’s privacy. We are looking for an equally experienced Senior PHP Developer to join the team.
You will collaborate with and support the development team in creating exceptional user experiences at every stage of the development cycle: from planning to release and maintenance.
At the very beginning you’ll need:
- Very good knowledge of PHP supported by commercial experience (min. 4 years)
- Practical understanding of SOLID, DDD, CQRS and REST API concepts
- Ability to design relational databases
- Working experience with microservices
- Quality-centric approach and testing skills
- Good command of English (at least B2) and Polish (B2)
While creating our product, we use:
- PHP (Symfony 5+, Doctrine, Behat, PHPUnit)
- Java (Vert.x, JUnit)
- MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Consul
- NGINX, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Jenkins, GitHub Actions
- Git, GitHub, SemVer
Side note: You don’t have to know each one of those. If you’ve used most of them – it’s totally cool. But be aware – we’ll make you meet the others as well!