We support our clients with expertise to help them understand and fully use the potential of our product.
We believe that using software should be a pleasent experience – that’s why our focus is on integrating our solution into our clients’ technology stack.
These challenges await you:
- Creating unit and integration tests
- Actively participating in designing a test strategy
- Supporting the team in performance testing
- Writing documentation in English
- Potentially taking part in exploratory tests
To meet those challenges, you will need:
- 4 – years of experience in script writing with Python or other scripting languages. This offer is for you if you have experience with any programming language and you are open to learning Python.
- 4 – years of experience working with Behavior Driven Development (Gherkin/Behave/Webdriver)
- Experience with performance tests
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Unix
- Know-how in Rest API automatization
- Know-how in GIT usage
- Knowledge of Polish and English languages at communicative level
- Communicativeness and openness for ideas
It would be perfect if:
- You have experience working with PyTest or similar frameworks
In our everyday work we have fun with:
- Gherkin, Behave, Webdriver, PyTest
- Travis, Jenkins
- LENS, Rancher
Are you a fan of another solution that isn’t on the list? We would love to hear more about it!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking not only for specialists, but people who want to build something together and develop the product in a team.
We appreciate a casual and friendly cooperative atmosphere. We appreciate independence and a proactive attitude. We work cross-team. That’s why communication is of supreme importance at both the project and company level.
Every point of view is important for us, because we all have a real impact on the product at every stage of development.
There is a great team waiting for you.
The QA Team is a 4-person team that supports different product teams – each team is responsible for different modules of the product.
Currently we are looking for QA support for two product teams of 6-7 people each. We want to welcome people to the team who will show us interesting test solutions and help us implement suitable tools.
What you can expect after sending the resume:
- Short introductory phone call (15-20min.)
- An in-depth interview with team members (90-120min.)
- Decision and feedback