What will you be doing?
- Finding or figuring out the proper solutions to customer’s technical challenges,
- Helping customers to use our products more effectively,
- Assisting customers in our product configuration, technical implementation and integration with external tools,
- Being the voice-of-customer internally e.g. when giving feedback to product, customer success, marketing and sales teams,
- Participating in calls with customers (mostly EU and USA).
What skills do you need?
- Fluent command of English (both in writing and speaking) and confidence to communicate in formal conversations,
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS,
- Basic knowledge of REST APIs and SQL,
- Familiarity with in-browser developer tools,
- Analytical mind and a can-do attitude.
We don’t expect you to have a commercial experience. But we’re looking for true technology enthusiasts with some hands-on experience under the belt. Don’t forget to include university/ bootcamp/ open-source projects you’ve been involved in and you’re truly proud of in your CV!
Possessing these assets would be a huge advantage:
- Knowledge in the area of digital marketing, including experience in web analytics and marketing tools,
- Practical knowledge of Business Intelligence / Data Visualization tools like PowerBI or Tableau,
- Previous experience in working with corporate clients.