We’re looking for a person with a perfect mix of soft skills, a customer-centric approach, and a great understanding of the web development landscape. Someone who dares to ask a lot of questions, isn’t satisfied with simple answers, feels excited about gathering requirements and understanding dozens of possible use cases of our software with its whole complexity. At the end of that road, you’ll become a real product expert both internally and externally.
Sounds interesting? That’s not all!
We are looking for a few people to join the team, at the mid level.
Don’t forget to let your colleagues know!
These are the challenges awaiting you:
- Creating analytics plans for our customers and running the implementation
- Translating business needs into the technical language (and the other way around)
- Designing and suggesting how Piwik PRO products might get integrated into the customers IT landscape
- Making sure that customers needs and inquiries get communicated to product teams promptly and smoothly, participating in the roadmap and features design process
- Running technical and end-user training
To cope with them, you’ll definitely need:
- A solid technical background, including practical knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Customer-facing role experience accompanied by truly impressive English communication skills
- Outstanding self- and time management skills
If you aspire to be our perfect candidate, you may also need:
- Previous experience in web-dev industry or online analytics
- Familiarity with marketing/analytics technology landscape and tools
- Previous experience as a technical support/ implementation specialist
- Experience implementing web analytics solutions
- Hands-on experience in gathering requirements and translating them into specific product functionalities
It doesn’t sound like an easy role, does it? So what’s in it for you?
- Lots of challenges covering a broad range of expertise (technical/business analysis/customer support/sales)
- A chance to work with international customers and globally recognized brands
- Influence over product development