We’re a team of passionate marketing professionals looking for a missing puzzle. Bound by the common goal of educating people about analytics and privacy, we love spreading the good word about our product. We have domain knowledge we’d like to share with you, and can’t wait to introduce you to the exciting world of marketing!
You’ll get a chance to learn from experienced marketing specialists, get to know the best copywriting practices, and cooperate closely with Vincent, our Benelux Account Executive, who can’t wait for you to join us! We will support you on your way to become fully independent Content Marketing Specialist.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Translating high-quality content, created by experienced Piwik PRO copywriters, from English to Dutch
- Co-creating marketing campaigns for the Benelux market with the help of performance marketers
- Optimizing content by researching relevant keywords
- Supporting PR activities on the Benelux market
What do we expect from you?
- Fluency in Dutch, minimum C1 level
- Good knowledge of English, minimum B2 level
- A passion for writing
- Proactivity and can-do attitude
- Any marketing and copywriting experience would be a plus
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to learn from seasoned content marketing experts and share your own experience, influencing our strategy and activities
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech companies in Poland
- Attractive salary based on your competence and experience (4000-6000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- Work in the heart of Wrocław, near the “Rynek” square
- Development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups and access to online courses and certificates
- Private health insurance
- Lunch Card
- “MyBenefit” cafeteria
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips, weekly Craft Beer Fridays
- Work culture typical of tech companies (we really like to keep things informal)