- Scheduled reports sent by email.
- Alerts sent by email when a metric value rises, drops, or reaches a certain level.
- Grouping of dimension values that allows you to place values in custom categories and use them in custom reports and on dashboards.
- Highlight for the most commonly used path in the user flow report.
- You can now apply up to 100 filters to each report.
- Drag & drop option in the user flow report.
- Grouping of dimension values is available in the user flow report for clearer reporting.
- Added relative dates such as “yesterday” and “last_month” to reporting API and raw data API.
- Adjusted visitor_id format in API responses. Visitor_id values will now be padded with leading zeros for a total of 16 bytes.
- Fixed the “count” field in raw data API response to return a proper value.
- Removed reporting of deleted cart items in Ecommerce.
- History change trigger that allows you to track single-page applications (SPAs).
- Added the “Don’t track page views” option to the Piwik PRO tag that allows you to disable the _paq.trackPageView tracking method used in the Piwik PRO tracking code.
- Removed setting a cookie in the visitor’s browser for a synchronous tag before the consent is collected.
- Moved profile statistics to a separate tab.
- Visitor log now displays data from the last 30 days by default.
- Fixed a visual bug in the CSV import.
- Custom openConsentForm method that can be applied when tracking single-page applications.
- Consent Manager is now available to user accounts with a user level with the following permissions: view, edit, edit&publish, and manage.
- Updating of custom dimensions is now possible for event scope.
- Ability to exclude IPv6 addresses.
- You can now click on websites` names and users` emails to navigate accross the platform.
- In a single API call, you can now add up to 1000 apps at once to a meta site.
- In a single API call, you can now list up to 1000 records from user groups. For more, you need to use pagination.
- Analytics (new) is displayed as the default module after logging in.
- Changing the platform language no longer affects the time and date format.