- We made the input field bigger in calculated metrics to make it easier for you to enter data.
- We improved the text on buttons, headlines and more to make them more readable and consistent.
- Now, each event in the session log report and tracker debugger comes with details about the page title where it happened.
- We fixed an issue with unresponsive text widgets on dashboards to make them easier for you to use.
- We corrected the descriptions and aligned the text in the product custom dimensions.
- We resolved a problem where custom dimensions were missing from the CSV export of the session log report. Now, they are included correctly.
- We fixed an issue where when you tried to copy a report, the list would show sites that you can’t copy reports to. Now, you will only see the sites you can copy reports to.
- The Ecommerce cart update tag that lets you collect data about products added to the cart in your online store. Just note that it can’t be used together with “Ecommerce add to cart” or “Ecommerce remove from cart” because it conflicts with them. You have the option to implement either “Ecommerce add to cart” and “Ecommerce remove from cart” or just “Ecommerce cart update.”
- Now, you can control the session ID feature, which is a mechanism for recognizing sessions from the same visitor, by using the following parameters:
&sh=1activates the session ID, while
&sh=0deactivates it. If you decide to use these parameters, their settings will take precedence over those in the user interface.
- Our migration tool, designed to effortlessly migrate settings from Google Analytics 3 (Universal Analytics) and Google Tag Manager, is now available on Enterprise accounts, excluding on-premises accounts.
- We improved the setup of the Google Search Console integration.