- New attribution models for analyzing goal and ecommerce conversions. You can now use and compare the following models: last-click, position-based, first-click, last- non-direct-click, time-decay, linear and custom models.
- Custom attribution models that let you adjust baseline models to fit how you credit different channels, campaigns and projects. You can use custom models in the attribution report or custom reports.
- Attribution report that shows which traffic channels visitors use before they buy a product or complete your website goal. In this report, you can analyze attribution models, conversion paths and the number of days and touchpoints that lead to conversions.
- You can now also create a custom attribution report under Menu > Analytics (new) > Custom reports, apply advanced filters and adjust reporting to the goals set for your website.
- Custom channel grouping that lets you organize traffic sources to fit your business model.
- A new metric:
Unique goal conversionsthat shows the number of uniquely completed goals. Repeated goals are counted only once per session.
- A new dimension:
Bounced sessionthat shows bounced and non-bounced sessions.
- You can now get scheduled reports as a CSV file.
- Added the Save button to the user flow report. Now you can decide if you want to save the changes made to the report or not.
- User interface improvements and bug fixes.
- You can now display or hide Ecommerce reports and SharePoint reports in Analytics for meta sites under Menu > Administration > Meta sites.
- User interface improvements.