- Product-scoped custom dimensions: You can now create up to 20 product-scoped custom dimensions and enrich your ecommerce data. If your online store uses a data layer for tracking, you can easily use tracking IDs from the data layer as dimension IDs for these new custom dimensions.
- The page timing report now filters out reports with less than 100 page views to prevent edge cases from showing up at the top of the report.
Customer Data Platform
- You can now choose to activate profiles with multiple user IDs in Customer Data Platform > Activations.
- In the migration tool, when you transfer paused tags from Google Tag Manager, they will be moved as inactive tags.
- We fixed an issue in Tableau integration that allowed you to pick dates with incomplete data when the website’s time zone didn’t match UTC. Now the data for all dates works fine.