- Video analytics reports that let you analyze how people interact with YouTube and HTML5 videos on your site or app. In these reports, you can see plays, rewinds, pauses, mutes, watch time, progress and more. Read more: video overview report, video flow report, video engagement report, video timing report.
- Dashboard tooltips in the Microsoft Edge browser are now displayed correctly.
- You can now always add custom channel grouping to a line or bar chart. We fixed the bug that blocked adding it in some cases.
- HTML5 video tracking tag that lets you collect data about interactions with videos on your site or app.
- YouTube video tracking tag that lets you collect data about interactions with videos on your site or app.
- You can now install our product more easily thanks to new installation instructions for Google Tag Manager, iOS SDK and Android SDK. You can find them under Administration > Sites & apps > Installation.