We’re happy to invite you to take part in our new live webinar. The webinar will take place on May 16 and May 29 2018. You’ll learn how to collect, store and manage visitor consents among other valuable details about how best to conform with GDPR.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on May 25, 2018. It means that there is not much time left to prepare your organization for the new law.
And as you probably know, GDPR introduces a lot of new requirements for companies collecting data about their clients and online visitors – both data controllers and data processors. For instance, it significantly broadens the definition of personal data, introduces six new data subject rights and sets a high bar for obtaining consents for processing the data about individuals.
Meeting those demands will be a demanding and complex task. In the case of businesses with a strong online presence, it will also involve a lot of adjustments to their analytics tools.
If you’re in this situation, some of the things you’ll have to do are:
- Develop a mechanism for collecting granular consents, tying them to specific users and ensuring that the data will be used only for the agreed purposes (for example, only for analytics purposes, and not for remarketing or data personalization activities).
- Gather all consents in one database which you can access and update on a regular basis.
- Determine a way for your users to change their mind, exercise their rights and send you data subject requests.
Clearly there’s a lot to work on. But luckily we know how to lighten the load.
As a company which takes data privacy seriously and knows thing or two about GDPR and analytics, we decided to share our knowledge in this live webinar. The webinar will be conducted by Maciej Zawadziński – CEO of Piwik PRO and a seasoned expert in the field of data privacy. You’ll learn:
- What is considered personal data under GDPR and what the most important changes are
- How to lawfully process data after GDPR comes into force
- What consent means in the light of this regulation and how to collect it to stay privacy-compliant
- What data subject rights are and what you can do to respect them
- How Piwik PRO is dealing with the changes that GDPR will bring
- And much more!
What’s more, after the presentation Maciej will answer all your burning questions in the Q&A session.
Sounds interesting, right? So if you want to join in, don’t hesitate and book your spot now. All you have to do is sign up here:
And if you can’t make it to the webinar, we’ve also got you covered. Sign up anyway and we’ll send you a link to a recording of the webinar. That way, you won’t miss a thing!