Join our CEO Maciej Zawadziński and Jonas Voldbjerg Andersen, CTO at Cookie Information, as they discuss the risks of using Google Analytics and other third-party services across organizations handling sensitive data. Among other topics, the two will talk about the need for establishing GDPR compliance and building public trust.
We’re glad to invite you to attend the webinar on October 2, 2019, 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM CEST. You’ll find out about the ways to safeguard citizens’ digital personal information. Attending the webinar offers a unique opportunity to listen and ask questions to seasoned specialists in the privacy field.
The idea behind creating the webinar
Numerous scandals have revealed that even European governments – organizations that should set the example for the industry – struggle to effectively enforce the requirements of the GDPR. We realized the complexity and significance of this topic and joined forces with Cookie Information to bring you this webinar. We aim to give you a wider perspective on this issue and provide you with key principles that will guide the efforts of making public sector websites legally compliant.
Part of this webinar will also be devoted to the most common third-party services and discuss the use of Google Analytics by the government sector. No legal jargon, just plain facts and actionable advice from industry experts.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How good public sector websites in Europe are at respecting privacy regulations
- How Google Analytics uses data gathered from your website
- The legal risks linked to the use of Google Analytics
- What concrete actions you should take to ensure the minimum compliance criteria for websites
- Ways to design an analytics setup allowing to collect data without compromising users’ privacy
- How to use free compliance tools and assessment to evaluate what should be your own next steps
- Why you should have a DPA (Data Processing Agreement) in place
The webinar will give you a good view on how you should assess your website in terms of compliance and fulfill GDPR obligations across your organization.
Sounds interesting? Don’t wait any longer and sign up. All you need to do is to click here:
Digital Public Sector: How to protect citizens’ privacy online?
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
9:00 AM – 9:30 AM CEST
If you can’t make it, don’t worry. Just sign up and we’ll send you the recording afterwards so you don’t miss a bit.