Customer Data Platform (CDP)
A data management system that provides a consistent and uniform database accessible to other systems. The data is pulled from various sources, merged and further used to create a single customer view – a unified user profile. CDP supports campaign automation and data analysis, and allows you to segment target groups in real time.
Free Comparison of Four Enterprise-Ready Customer Data Platforms
More about Customer Data Platform on Piwik PRO Blog:
- Customer Data Platform: What is it and How Does It Work?
- Find the Most Suitable Data Gathering Platform – Pros and Cons of DMPs, CDPs, DWs and CRMs
- Data Management Platform vs Customer Data Platform: 4 Key Differences
- Customer Data Platform Overtakes DMP in the GDPR Compliance Race
- Audience Targeting: How to Successfully Use a CDP